Pros and Cons of Virtual Staging
· If your home is empty, it’s easier to showcase its best features.
· Considerably cheaper than traditional staging.
· Grabs the attention of buyers who primarily view properties online.
· Allows the variation of styling for flex rooms, or rooms that can be used for different purposes.
· If you need to remove items or furniture from photos, this could raise the cost.
· Buyers can’t see the room as designed in person, sometimes deterring a purchase.
· Often difficult to configure if the house is occupied, unless you have previous listing photos.